At Alliance San Diego, a big part of our work focuses on immigrant integration. We assist local immigrant communities through our numerous workshops on DACA assistance, Know Your Rights events, and naturalization. Becoming a naturalized citizen can be a long journey, but our staff and partners are here to help. In the coming weeks, we have opportunities for you to receive assistance from Alliance San Diego staff and partners with becoming a U.S. citizen.
Attend one of these free evaluation events to find out if you qualify to become a U.S. citizen. If you qualify for our services, we will help you complete your application for free. Choose from one of the three events below:
Register by calling 619-363-3423 or by e-mail at email@example.com
Saturday, April 7, 2018 10am - 1pm
MAAC Community Charter School
1385 Third Ave., Chula Vista, CA 91911
Monday - Friday
119 West Hall Ave., San Ysidro, CA 92173
For more information call: 619-428-1115
Citizenship Workshop Checklist:
You may qualify to naturalize if you:
- Have been a legal permanent resident for at least 5 years (or 3 years if married to a U.S. citizen);
- Are able to read, write and speak basic English;
- For a detailed list of all the requirements, please call 619-363-3423.
Bring the following:
- Permanent Residency Card (Green Card);
- Documentation of criminal or immigration charges. For example: court order or arrest warrants.
If you are seeking a fee waiver, also bring the following:
- Latest taxes and pay stubs for the last 3 months
- Current proof of public benefits
We hope to see you soon!
Family Health Centers of San Diego’s (FHCSD) mission has been to provide affordable, high-quality health care and support services to all people, with a special commitment to the uninsured, low-income and medically underserved. FHCSD will be joining us to provide assistance with Medi-Cal (healthcare coverage) and CalFresh (food assistance) applications, as well as schedule medical appointments for all of your healthcare needs including physical and mental health, family planning, dental, and vision care.